COVID-19 Information for our Customers
The health and safety of our customers and team are a top priority here at the Glenside Hotel. We, as food service professionals, have excellent standards of personal and food hygiene and are used to maintaining the highest possible standards. It comes as second nature to us, but we need to be extra vigilant during this time. We are taking the advice of our public health professionals and will implement their advice, as appropriate.
We have already implemented various measures, some precautionary, as follows:
• Sanitisers – We encourage customers and our team to use hand sanitisers whenever possible
• We have removed all carvery desserts from our display fridge, and they will now be served directly to your table.
• Drinking glasses are no longer beside the water station. Our staff members will distribute glasses from the till area.
• We have removed all pastries and fresh fruit salad from the breakfast table. These can be ordered with your server.
• All tables are wiped and cleaned with a sanitising spray following each customer visit (this is not a new procedure)
• We have reinforced the importance of standard hygienic practices with our team
We kindly ask that any customers with concerns regarding their own wellbeing not to visit the Glenside Hotel during this time. It is a social responsibility for everyone to play a part in the protection of all. Please refrain from shaking hands, follow the advice on handwashing and cough/sneeze into a tissue or your arm.
We are very much open for business as normal so keep enjoying life by socialising in our hotel.
Your continued support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Karen & Aogán Dunne
For further information on the Coronavirus Symptoms and Testing please visit the HSE website: